The island of Fehmarn is nestled in the Baltic Sea, connected to Germany by a bridge and easily reachable from Denmark via ferry, and is called the 'sunshine isle' for good reason. It's a popular beach resort for young and old, and we've spotted these gorgeous contemporary holiday homes placing you right on the sandy beach, with lots of availabilities for next year! You can book with free cancellation now.
Booking info Timeframe: 5. Dec. 2020 - 31. May. 2021
- Holiday provider: Holidu
- Travel duration: 6 nights min
- Example date: 21 – 27 May 2021
- The Villas Fehmarn, Germany
- Closest airports: Hamburg/ Copenhagen and take ferry from Denmark
- Board basis – self-catering
- Based on 6 people sharing
- Free cancellation
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 6 people sharing:
- Villa from £1002.56 / 6 = £167* per person
About your stay
With a stay at The Villas Fehmarn, you can enjoy the Baltic Sea staying in a stylish "Scandi-cool" designer abode with all the contemporary mod-cons, but on the German side, which means a significantly cheaper holiday. The complex is situated just a few meters from the sandy beach, and the spacious, airy homes come with floor-to-ceiling panorama windows flooding the living area with sunlight, so the stunning sea-views are always at hand.
There is plenty of room for all in the two bedrooms with box spring beds and the high-quality sofa bed in the living area. And if it is cold or rainy outside, the crackling fireplace and the cosy underfloor heating keeps you snugly during your stay.