Winter in the City of Love is a magical experience; Christmas Markets, hot chocolate, mulled wine and nutella crepes. Paris in December/January is something everyone should see at least once.
So why not do it at a fraction of the normally huge cost and get a room near the infamous Moulin Rouge for as little as £32 per person, per night.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2017 - 31. Jan. 2018
You'll need to book with the hotel directly to ensure city tax is included (as per below screenshot):
- Most dates in December and January are available
- Weekends are also discounted but may be slightly higher
- The cheapest nights are Sunday nights
- Price will be charged in hotels local currency (€)
Some of the dates available include:
- Many travel durations possible - 1 night minimum stay
- Sample dates spanning December - January, 2018
- Example Dates: 14 - 15 January, 2018
- 4* Best Western Opera Batignolles
- Located near the Moulin Rouge
- Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Includes city tax
Price Breakdown per night - 2 adults sharing:
- £64 / 2 = £32 per person
About your stay
The Best Western Opera Batignolles is a 4* Parisian hotel, located a 5-minute taxi ride from the Moulin Rouge. It's easily accessible by train, with the Pont Cardinet train station just across the road and the Brochant Metro Station is a 10-minute walk.
The quirky hotel has views of Montmartre and the Batignolles Garden and there is free Wi-Fi available to all guests. 24-hour room service is available and breakfast can be purchased from downstairs each morning. There is also a bar on site.
Paris is well connected, with budget flights from cities across the UK. You'll find them all in our Flights Finder:
Never Miss A Deal Again!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!