The capital is calling pirates! If you're in the market for a boutique hotel stay in a quaint part of London, look no further than the 4* Colonnade Hotel in picturesque Little Venice. The classic style of the property harks back to the early 20th century, whilst each guest room has all the mod-cons needed to ensure a comfy stay - Egyptian cotton bed linens, WiFi, bottled water and a TV.
Close by you'll find Regent's Canal and Regent's Park, Paddington Station (perfect for catching the Heathrow Express), Notting Hill and Baker Street (where you'll find Madame Tussauds and The Sherlock Holmes Museum). The closest Underground stations are Warwick Avenue and Maida Vale - you'll be navigating the big city no problem!
There is availability until the end of December 2017, with plenty during the summer months. Book by May 8th.
- Overnight stay (*longer durations available)
- 4* Colonnade Hotel, Little Venice, London
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Dates ranging from May - December 2017
- Continental breakfast included
- Based on 2 people sharing
- You may be charged a booking fee
- Book by May 8th
- From £99 for 1 night with breakfast / 2 = £49.50pp
- From £119 for 1 night with breakfast & afternoon tea / 2 = £59.50
Never Miss A Deal Again!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!