We know you pirates are a stylish bunch, so when we saw some great rates for the Radisson RED in central Brussels we just had to share.
This eco-conscious hotel takes inspiration from art, fashion and music. Guest rooms here have pop art on the walls and huge windows that overlook the city. Each room also features a 55-inch flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a bathroom with a walk-in rain shower.
- Price listed per person, per night (*longer stays available)
- 4* Radisson RED Hotel Brussels
- In the Leopold Quarter, central Brussels
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence
- Dates ranging from August - September 2018
- Example Date: August 31st
- Board basis - Room Only
- Sauna & gym access
- Based on 2 people sharing
- Studio - £53 / 2 = £26.50 per person
The Radisson RED features a gym and sauna if you want to work off all that delicious Belgian chocolate. OUIBar + KTCHN is the on site restaurant, emphasizing fresh and local cuisine, and the bar features local DJs throughout the week. Use the hotel's 'RED App' as a virtual concierge, to share music and photos with other guests or to order food directly to your room!
Getting to Brussels
The Eurostar is a super convenient way to get to central Brussels, and the journey from London takes just over 2 hours each way. There are also budget flights from across the UK to Belgium, and you'll find them all in our Flights Finder!
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.