Pirates, London is one of our favourite cities and we have found an awesome hotel in an awesome location at a bargain price with breakfast included in the price.
You can choose to upgrade to stay in an Executive Room from only £12* per person per night extra - this includes Executive lounge access, late check-out (subject to availability) and even a complimentary minibar that will be stocked daily and even includes alcoholic drinks.
You'll stay in a great location, overlooking London's Tower Bridge and The Shard, within walking distance of Borough Market and Southbank; the tube stops less than 10 minutes away.
Booking Info Timeframe: 21. Jan. 2019 - 31. May. 2019
Upgrade to an Executive Room:
Your chosen holiday should appear at the top of the page when scrolling down. Can't find the holiday you are looking for? Try typing in the destination in the search bar on top. So in this case 'London'.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- 4* The Tower Hotel
- Bridge View Room
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Tower Bridge
- Board Basis - bed & breakfast
- 1 night stay - certain dates may require a minimum night stay
- Sample dates spanning January - May
- Example date: 21/04 - 22/04
- Based on 2 people sharing
- Executive Room
- Option to enjoy breakfast in the private Executive Lounge
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary minibar (including soft and alcoholic beverages) for the duration of the stay (refilled daily)
- Exclusive access to the private Executive Lounge
- Bridge View Room from £104 / 2 = £52* per person
- Executive Room from £128 / 2 = £64* per person
About your stay
With an awesome location, The Tower Hotel is a great option for anyone looking to stay in London. Overlooking London Bridge and The Tower of London, the property has an onsite bar and restaurant with sweeping views of the River Thames.
Rooms are modern, with flatscreen TV's and free Wi-Fi; some even have views of the city skyline. There is a tube stop a short walk away, which can have you in central London in 10 minutes, and Borough Market is an easy 20 minute stroll across the bridge.