Ahoy pirates! We've spotted this great 5* luxury deal for a beach holiday in Egypt. You will be staying at the Travellers' Choice awarded Concorde Moreen Beach Resort & Spa Marsa Alam right on the beach featuring 4 pools, a spa and 6 dining and drinking options with all inclusive and a FREE room upgrade to sea view included in your stay. We found cheap dates spanning December - March, so get in now if you are in the market for some winter sun!
Booing info Timeframe: 17. Dec. 2017 - 31. Mar. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 8th – 15th Jan 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Birmingham
- 5* Concorde Beach Resort & Spa Marsa Alam
- (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Free Room Upgrade to Sea View Room
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £718 / 2 = £359pp
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £24.50 per person
About your stay
The upscale Travellers' Choice awarded Concorde Moreen Beach Resort & Spa Marsa Alam boasts panoramic views of the Red Sea, along with 4 outdoor pool areas and a gym with spa facilities, not to mention a kids clubs with heaps of activities for the little ones. You will be staying in a spacious room in contemporary style featuring a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a minibar, amongst other things. What's more, it comes with complimentary room upgrade to sea-views!
As you will be staying on an all inclusive basis here (with the choice of 6 restaurants and bars) you really can just relax with not a single care in the world, apart from when it's time to turn over for an even tan. And not to worry if laying on the beach or by the pool is not your thing, there are loads of activities for grown ups too – including camel riding, jeep safari and snorkelling.