Lower Keats glamping is nestled in the idyllic Devonshire countryside, just outside the village of Tytherleigh. It offers a selection of luxe-yet-cosy safari tents set on a family run farm, and was featured on Channel 4’s “Four in A Bed”. We've found some good rates in May with a 4-night weekday break coming in at £83pp* based on 6 ppl sharing (or a 3-night weekend break from the same price.)
Booking info Timeframe: 19. Apr. 2020 - 5. Sep. 2020
- Sample booking 4 nights
- Sample booking 3 nights
- Availability on selected dates throughout – check directly on site!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Lower Keats glamping
- 3/4 nights min. stay
- Availability on selected dates throughout
- Example date: 4 - 8th May / 15 - 18 May 2020
- Location: Devon
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board Basis - self-catering
- Based on 6 people sharing
- Dog friendly £25 per dog *pls enquire in advance*
Price Breakdown for 6 people sharing:
- From £500 / 6 = £83* per person
About your stay
Each tent at Lower Keats glamping is gorgeously decorated with hardwood floors and work spaces and comes with a number of beds, fully kitted-out kitchen, sitting area and al fresco dining deck. There is also an on-site honesty shop, providing everything you need for breakfast. What's more, your furry friends are welcomed here, too!