Stay overnight at one of London's most chic and fun hotels, the 5-star Batty Langley's -- with a name like that, you know you're going to have a good time.
Plus, the hotel was voted one of the top 25 best luxury hotels in the country by Tripadvisor!
And the best thing? We found weekend prices for the same as midweek.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
- Many travel durations possible - 1-night minimum stay
- Sample dates spanning November-December
- Example date: 13 November
- Batty Langley's
- 5/5! on Tripadvisor & Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best
- Board Basis - Room only but you can add breakfast
- Based on 2 people sharing
- There are loads of room upgrades if you want a fancy suite or something
Price Breakdown for 2 people sharing:
- From £178 / 2 = £89* per person
Batty Langley's just oozes class and sophistication -- it has that old-school feel with mahogany and teak everywhere and lots of smart comfy sofas to read the paper if that's your sort of thing.
But don't be fooled as the hotel is also refined and modern with rooms that have air-con and Apple TV media players. Plus there's an honesty bar and 24-hour room service (midnight cheese board anyone?)
There is absolutely LOADS to do in this part of London so you won't have to travel far -- go for a curry on Brick Lane, head over to trendy Shoreditch and see the artwork and shops, or just wander down to the Thames River for a romantic stroll.