With only 10 luxury suites, the award-winning 5* Moddershall Oaks in Stone in Staffordshire offers an exclusive spa haven, centred round a courtyard with a heated vitality spa pool and Kelo sauna. (As seen in Marie Claire and The Telegraph amongst others.)
This offer comes with breakfast and a 2-course dinner, along with added extras such as a bottle of Prosecco, a welcome drink, a choice of fitness classes, one Elemis Peptide goody bag and spa access. To make this deal even sweeter, you also benefit from late check-out!
Booking info Timeframe: 6. Nov. 2019 - 30. Mar. 2020
- Overnight stay
- 5* Moddershall Oaks
- Location: Staffordshire
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Sample date: 19th -20th December 2019
- Available dates from Nov - March 2020
- Board Basis - Breakfast & 2-course dinner included
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Choice of fitness class at Made Wellness Centre
- One Elemis Peptide goody bag per room included
- Spa access throughout the stay
- Check-in is at 3pm and late check-out at 12pm
- Based on 2 people sharing
Price Breakdown for 2 people sharing:
- From £275 / 2 = £137.50* per person
About your stay
The 5* Moddershall Oaks is set in 72 acres of peaceful Staffordshire countryside offering a superb lakeside restaurant and a spa with the latest in hydrotherapy technology and therapeutic spa treatments, along with an outdoor hot tub.
You'll be staying in a luxurious suite Inspired by the Orient, with under-floor heating, an LCD flat-screen TV with a DVD/CD player and a lounge area with soft seating and patio doors leading to a private deck with covered seating. In the bathroom you'll find luxury toiletries from Elemis.