Ahoy mateys! We've found the perfect romantic escape for you! Or how about heading over to Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve in Kent with an overnight stay in a luxuriously kitted out bubble? It's perfect for star and animal gazing, and comes with freestanding hot tub, luxury toiletries, Nespresso machine and state of the art air conditioning system. You'll get entry to Howletts Wild Animal Park, a golf buggy to get around along with a welcome drink!
Booking info Timeframe: 2. Dec. 2018 - 31. Dec. 2019
- Sample date: 14th - 15th January 2019
- More dates and accommodation types available! Check directly on website.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Many travel durations possible - 1 night minimum stay
- Available all season
- Example date: 14th - 15th January 2019
- The Bubble at Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve
- Location: Kent
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Welcome drink
- Golf buggy rental for getting around
- Based on 2 people sharing
- Other accommodation types available
Price Breakdown for 2 people sharing:
- From £309 / 2 = £155* per person
About your stay
Staying in The Bubble really is a once in a lifetime experience, falling asleep under the stars with 180-degree views over the 600 acre reserve where you can spot wild animals grazing. The bubble is well equipped with air conditioning, a freestanding bath tub, a private en-suite wet room, Bamford bath amenities and a separate living area with a Nespresso machine and a record player.
What's more you'll also have safari park access included, along with full use of a golf buggy so you can whizz between the best viewing spots for the gorillas, tigers, lions and giraffes.