Pirates, if you thought you had left it too late to bag a hotel at a decent price for New Year's Eve then think again, we have had a peak through many hotels in many cities in the UK to bring you the best value stays for the 31st of December.
New Year's Eve is a big deal, letting go or celebrating the year behind you and looking forward to what will come in 2020 so you deserve to have a great time but without breaking the bank.
Booking Info Timeframe: 31. Dec. 2019 - 1. Jan. 2020
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply
- New Year's Eve 1 night stays
- Hotel deals with lastminute.com
- Example date: 31st December 2019 - 1st January 2020
- The Z Hotel Glasgow - 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- easyHotel Newcastle - 4/5 TripAdvisor
- The Pendulum Hotel - 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre - 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board Basis - room only
- Based on 2 sharing
- The Z Hotel Glasgow from £94 / 2 = £47* per person
- easyHotel Newcastle from £103 / 2 = £51.50* per person
- The Pendulum Hotel from £114 / 2 = £57* per person
- Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre from from £107 / 2 = £53.50* per person
The Z Hotel Glasgow
The Z hotel Glasgow is an awesome choice if you want to keep the cost down, it scores highly at TripAdvisor and has a Certificate of Excellence Award. Your room will include flat screen TV with satellite channels and private bathroom with toiletries and hairdryer. The hotel will offer a snack bar, 24 hour reception for anything you may need at any time of the day and night and that all important free Wi-Fi.
For Newcastle we have chosen easyHotel which scores 4/5 at TripAdvisor. The hotel is in a great location in the city centre. The great thing about easyhotels is that you only pay for the amenities you want so chose carefully when booking.
The Pendulum Hotel
The Pendulum Hotel is in a great location in Manchester just a stones throw from Manchester Piccadilly Station and scores 4/5 at TripAdvisor. The hotel offers a restaurant and bar and your room will be equipped with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, hot drinks making facilities and a private bathroom with power shower.
Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre
Holiday Inn is a well known and respected brand of hotels, so you know what you are getting with a stay at this hotel. There are many amenities including a bar and restaurant as well as free Wi-Fi, 24 hour reception and a great central location.