Pirates, if there's one thing Devon does well it's charming country retreats, and this cute in The Fisherman's Cot is too lovely not to share: grab an overnight stay with a loved one from £25pppn and soak up that riverside tranquility before a restful night's sleep in the countryside.
- Many travel durations possible - 1 night minimum stay
- Sample dates spanning October - December 2018
- Example date: 2 December 2018
- The Fisherman's Cot
- Bickleigh, nr Exeter & Tiverton, Devon
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Board Basis - Room only (add breakfast for £5.95pp)
- £50 / 2 = £25 per person
About your stay
The Fisherman's Cot is nestled on the banks of the River Exe in charming Bickleigh, in the heart of the Devon countryside.
There's some stonkingly good pub grub and sumptuous puddings on offer, or you can add breakfast to your booking for only £5.95pppn. Rooms have en suite bathroom and flat-screen TV. Free WiFi and parking.
Tiverton is well connected, with budget coaches and advance train tickets from cities across the UK. Bickleigh is between Exeter and Tiverton, so has good road access and a local bus network.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.