Ahoy mateys! We've just spotted some great rates over at the elegant 4* Mottram Hall in Cheshire, a part of the renowned Champney's family, giving you an overnight stay, breakfast, leisure access, a glass of champagne with some nibbles and dinner! Now that's what we call a spa break!
Booking Timeframe: 30. Nov. 2018 - 31. Jan. 2019
- Sample date: 30th - 1st Dec 2018
Many more dates available with different options and package upgrades available. Check directly on the hotel website
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Many travel durations possible - (Chose just day spa, or overnight stay)
- Dates available from November onwards
- Example date: 30th November - 1st December 2018
- 4* Mottram Hall
- Location: Cheshire
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board Basis - breakfast and one dinner* (A £28.00* allowance towards dinner per adult)
- Leisure access
- Glass of champagne and nibbles
- Reserving a dinner table in advance is necessary
- Based on 2 people sharing
Price Breakdown for 2 people sharing:
- From £102 / 2 = £51* per person
About your stay
The 4* Mottram Hall is set in 270 acres of Cheshire parkland, a Georgian country house built in 1721, which retains many of its original features. It boasts a spa, leisure facilities and 2 restaurants along with a 18-hole championship course.
The modern bedrooms are airy and tastefully decorated featuring fine quality Egyptian cotton linen and snuggly duck feather & down duvets, tea/coffee making facilities, free WiFi, and a Smart flat-screen TV with satellite channels.