This cosy Cornwall lodge is situated in Liskeard and offers all the amenities you could wish for for a luxe self-catering stay -- including that all-important outdoor hot-tub! What's more, doggos are welcome here, too. We found some great rates spanning February - April with prices starting from £310*, and Valentine's Day which coming us just a smidge more expensive.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
Some more sample dates (*Valetine's Day coming up a bit more expensive)
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Many travel durations possible - 3 nights from £310*
- Hotel booking with Booking.com
- Sample dates spanning February - April 2020
- Example date: 28th February - 2nd March 2020
- 14 Horizon View
- Location: Liskeard, Cornwall
- Board Basis - self-catering
- Based on 4 people sharing
Price Breakdown for 4 people sharing:
- From £310 / 4 = £77.50* per person
About your stay
This beautiful contemporary private lodge is nestled in Liskeard and comes with 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 2 bathrooms with a hot tub and a shower. Main attraction is to be found outside, however, on the decked terrace where you've got your own private hot-tub.