Ahoy Pirates, check out this spa hotel stay we've found through our friends at Secret Escapes.
This deal is for a relaxing and rejuvenating one night stay at the 18th century, Northcote Manor Hotel & Spa in the scenic Devon countryside. This includes one night's accommodation in a luxurious suite, a three course dinner at the hotel's two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, breakfast and spa access, all for just £95*pp.
This is over half the normal price of this package, and you can book today and feel safe knowing that you can cancel for free, up to 8 days before the check in date.
Wonder how we're adapting to the world in the current times? See our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jul. 2020 - 31. Aug. 2020
Not your dates? Click through and select ones that suit you better.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 1 night (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 30–31 August 2020
- Dates available spanning July - August 2020
- 3* Northcote Manor Hotel & Spa in Devon
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast & dinner included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Travel not included
- Free cancellation up to 8 days before check in date
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown per night based on 2 adults sharing:
About your stay
You'll be staying in a luxurious suite at the 3* Northcote Manor Hotel & Spa, which is set within 20 acres of grounds. Breakfast and a three course dinner is included in the package price, so you won't need to leave the hotel!
You'll also have spa access during your stay, this includes an indoor pool with amazing views, a gym, a sauna and a steam room.