The deal includes 8 nights (or this can be altered to suit your personal preference) staying a range of great rated accommodation with breakfast included as well as car hire and transfers. You will need to book your own flights, but we have you covered with our cool flight finder.
You will visit Bari, Alberobello, Polignano, Matera, Manduria, Lecce, Otranto, Gallipoli and Ostuni and enjoy a couple of lunches, guided tours of Alberobello village and Gallipoli, a Primitivo wine museum tour with wine and food tasting, a food harvest and food tasting and a visit to a papier-maché laboratory.
Booking Info Timeframe: 6. Sep. 2019 - 30. Nov. 2019
- Total from £1,810 / 2 = £905* per person (price includes the fee above)
Example flight booking:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *Please note that the above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotels.
- Travel duration: 8 nights (alternative durations possible)
- Hotel, transfers & car hire package with authenticpugliatours.com
- Visit Bari, Alberobello, Polignano, Matera, Manduria, Lecce, Otranto, Gallipoli, Ostuni
- Example date: 7th October 2019
- Dates spanning September - November 2019
- Masseria Torricella Hotel (4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence)
- Agriturismo Nonna Rosa (5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence)
- Masseria La Fica (5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Agriturismo Il Megalite (4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence)
- Masseria De Michele (5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Car hire (Fiat 500)
- Paper journal & Digital map
- Guided tour of the village of Alberobello
- Primitivo wine museum tour with wine and food tasting
- Papier-maché laboratory visit
- Guided tour of Gallipoli
- Food harvest and food tasting
- 2 x lunches
- Based on 2 sharing
- 6% transaction fee at checkout from Fareharbor website
- Not your dates? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,810 / 2 = £905* per person
- Municipality tourist tax (0,5-1,5 GBP/person/night)
- Car rental deposit refunded at the end of the road trip
- Fuel and parking fees
- Tips to local guides
- Flights - click here to book
- Day 1: You will arrive in Bari and get a transfer to the car hire office to pick up your Fiat 500! You will then drive to your hotel and check in and enjoy your evening.
Included: private transfer, car pick-up, accommodation
- Day 2: You will enjoy a guided tour of the cute village 'Alberobello' and a delicious lunch is included, then you will drive to the seaside town of Polignano before heading back to your hotel.
Included: Guided tour, lunch, accommodation
- Day 3: You will drive to Matera and check into your new hotel, enjoy and explore this lovely town at your own leisure. Matera is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and 2019’s European Capital of Culture.
- Day 4: Drive to Manduria which is home to Primitivo wines and Puglia's most authentic vineyards. You will take in a guided tour of the Primitivo museum with wine and light food tasting. You will then head to your next hotel in Lecce area and have time to yourself.
Included: Primitivo wine museum tour with wine and food tasting, accommodation
- Day 5: Spend your day in Lecce and you will enjoy a visit to papier-maché laboratory
Included: Papier-maché laboratory, accommodation
- Day 6: Today you will drive along the coast near Otranto where you will find stunning views before heading to your next fab hotel in Otranto and have the evening to yourself.
- Day 7: You will drive to Gallipoli and have lunch in a traditional restaurant before taking in a guided tour of ‘città bella’ (beautiful town) of Gallipoli. Then you will head back to Otranton.
Included: Lunch, guided tour, accommodation
- Day 8: Next you will drive to Ostuni, the ‘città bianca’ (white town) and check into your final hotel. Enjoy a food harvest and food tasting experience and everything else there is to offer.
Included: Food harvest and food tasting, accommodation
- Day 9: The holiday has come to an end and you will drive to the car hire offices where you will meet your transfer back to the airport.
Included: airport transfer