Everyone is on the hunt for a good staycation deal at the moment, and we've found one to Cornwall which we know you'll love.
We've seen JUST the hotel advertised on other websites for almost the price of this entire package - without all the lovely added extras you get included here such as dinner, prosecco and late check-out!
Even better, there are weekend dates available at this great price, and if your plans do change, you can enjoy free cancellation up to 2 days before your departure date.
Booking Info Timeframe: 5. Sep. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2021
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free and gives you access to all their offers!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 1 night (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 7th November 2020
- Dates available: September 2020 - March 2021
- 3* The Falmouth Hotel in Falmouth, Cornwall
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast & dinner included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Free cancellation up to 2 days before departure
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Voyage Prive package from £155 / 2 = £77.50* per person
- Standard Sea View Room
- One Dinner for 2 included per stay
- Late check-out at 1pm
- Complimentary prosecco in the room
About your stay
You'll be staying in a standard sea view room at the 3* Falmouth Hotel. This Victorian hotel is set in 5 acres of gardens, and overlooks the beautiful Falmouth Bay. Just moments from Falmouth seafront, Pendennis Castle and the town centre, this hotel is the perfect base for exploring the area.
Breakfast and dinner are included in your stay, and on arrival you'll be treated to a glass of prosecco in your sea view room! This hotel also has a spa, so you can make the most of your complimentary late check-out by relaxing in the sauna or going for a swim in the indoor pool.