Arrr pirates! We've found these super cute glamping pods on a tranquil farm in Bude in north Cornwall. They are each finished off to a very high standard featuring an individual decked area with gas BBQ and furniture, along with a private wet room with shower, toilet and hand basin.
Alternatively, you could opt for the gorgeous treehouse 6 metres up in the air (which sleeps 2 adults) for a wee bit extra. It's the perfect affordable mini-break with lots of availabilities throughout the year, including Easter and summer school holidays!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2019 - 30. Sep. 2019
- Surfpod sample date: 19th -21st April
- Sleeping max 2 adults and 2 children
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Details treehouse
- Duration: 2 nights minimum (*longer stays available)
- Example dates: 19th - 21st April 2019 (*Surf pod)
- Examples dates: 17th - 19th April 2019 (*Treehouse)
- There's lots of availability throughout the year
- BBQ facilities
- Private external wet room
- Bedlinen and towels provided
- When travelling with children a futon/camp bed is provided (note: please bring sleeping bag)
- Based on 2 adults / 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- Deposit options available
Price breakdown prices for 2 nights starting from:
- Atlantic Surf Pod (sleeping 4) – from £158 / 4 = £39.50* per person
- Treehouse (sleeping 2 adults) – from £198 / 2 = £99* per person
If you were thinking of getting a car rental why not let our clever car comparison tool assist you? It cross-compares prices from all online vendors to find something that suits your pocket – every time!
For those who prefer to let someone else drive, National Express will most certainly have a cheap bus fare for you. The key is book in advance to benefit from their saver rates.
Alternatively, if you are looking for some cheap rail connections within the UK, we highly recommend you check out thetrainline.com as they often have some very competitive rates on fares for specific dates. Additionally, always check if Virgin Trains have any offers, they can have fantastic fares if booked in advance.