Ahoy mateys! Treat yourself and someone you care about to a luxury coastal break to gorgeous Torquay. We've spotted some great last minute December rates over at the top-rated 5* Cary Arms & Spa (as seen in the The Times, The Telegraph and Harper's Bazaar amongst others) boasting super chic facilities including a spa with sea-views and a great restaurant featured in the Michelin 'eating out in pubs' Guide 2014(!) A UK break doesn't get much better than this!
Booking info Timeframe: 2. Dec. 2018 - 19. Dec. 2018
- Sample date: 16th - 17th December 2018
- Some more sample dates
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Many travel durations possible - 1 night minimum stay
- Sample dates spanning December 2018
- Example Dates: 16th - 17th December
- 5* Cary Arms & Spa, Torquay
- South Devon location
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board Basis - breakfast included
- Coastal spa (Charge of £25 per person per day/residents only)
- Based on 2 people sharing
Price Breakdown per night - 2 adults sharing:
- From £115 / 2 = £57.50* per person
About your stay
The stylish 5* Cary Arms & Spa occupies a scenic seaside location in Babbacombe Bay merging the best of English coastal living with top-notch modern facilities for a luxurious stay. There's a host of different accommodations to choose from here, from a Double Room to a cottage, all tastefully decorated with crisp maritime fabrics. Start your day with a hearty breakfast, go for a romantic wintery stroll along the beach and soak away in the beautiful spa afterwards.