Pirates, stop what you are doing as 2020 tickets to the Harry Potter Studios are now on sale. We love the Harry Potter and it is the perfect place for Harry Potter fans to visit, we have teamed the tour with an overnight hotel stay.
You will stay in a hotel with it's own pool at a bargain price, from £62* per night (£31* each) and adding on the Harry Potter tickets makes it only £77* per person.
Remember to check there are Harry Potter tour tickets available on your chosen day before booking hotel.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2020 - 27. Jan. 2020
More dates - check there are Harry Potter tour tickets available on your chosen day before booking hotel
01 Jan - 02 Jan
02 Jan - 03 Jan
03 Jan - 04 Jan
04 Jan - 05 Jan
05 Jan - 06 Jan
06 Jan - 07 Jan
12 Jan - 13 Jan
13 Jan - 14 Jan
19 Jan - 20 Jan
20 Jan - 21 Jan
26 Jan - 27 Jan
27 Jan - 28 Jan
Harry Potter tour tickets example booking:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Harry Potter Studio Tour tickets
- 1 night hotel stay - longer stays optional
- Example date: Saturday 4th January 2020
- 3* Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Based on 2 sharing
- Total £154 / 2 = £77* per person
You will stay in Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park in a well equipped room with comfy bed, en-suite bathrooms and TV with satellite channels.
The hotel offers bar, restaurant, a 24 hour reception to assist you at any time of the day or night as well as a swimming pool.
Harry Potter Studio
What can you do at the Harry Potter Studios?
- Stroll around Hogwart's Great Hall
- View famous sets including the Ministry of Magic, Dumbledore’s office, and the Gryffindor common room
- Watch prop-makers creating wands and amazing costumes and creatures.
- Special effects demonstration.
- Visit Hogwart's Castle
- Learn wand moves
- Fly on a broomsStick
- Enjoy a Butterbeer
- Duel death eaters on the Diagon Alley set
- Collect souvenir from the studio shop
- Step into the Forbidden Forest