Ahoy Pirates, we love the Harry Potter Studio Tour and it is the perfect place for Harry Potter fans to visit, we have teamed the tour with an overnight hotel stay.
You will stay in a hotel with it's own pool at a bargain price, from £62* per night (£31* each) and adding on the Harry Potter tickets makes it only £76* per person.
Remember to check there are Harry Potter tour tickets available on your chosen day before booking hotel.
Booking Info Timeframe: 21. Oct. 2019 - 20. Dec. 2019
More dates - check there are Harry Potter tour tickets available on your chosen day before booking hotel
21 Oct - 22 Oct
22 Oct - 23 Oct
23 Oct - 24 Oct
24 Oct - 25 Oct
03 Nov - 04 Nov
04 Nov - 05 Nov
08 Nov - 09 Nov
10 Nov - 11 Nov
17 Nov - 18 Nov
18 Nov - 19 Nov
19 Nov - 20 Nov
21 Nov - 22 Nov
24 Nov - 25 Nov
25 Nov - 26 Nov
01 Dec - 02 Dec
02 Dec - 03 Dec
04 Dec - 05 Dec
05 Dec - 06 Dec
08 Dec - 09 Dec
09 Dec - 10 Dec
10 Dec - 11 Dec
11 Dec - 12 Dec
12 Dec - 13 Dec
15 Dec - 16 Dec
16 Dec - 17 Dec
17 Dec - 18 Dec
18 Dec - 19 Dec
19 Dec - 20 Dec
Harry Potter tour tickets example booking:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Harry Potter Studio Tour tickets
- 1 night hotel stay - longer stays optional
- Example date: 17th November
- 3* Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Based on 2 sharing
- Total £152 / 2 = £76* per person
You will stay in Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park in a well equipped room with comfy bed, en-suite bathrooms and TV with satellite channels.
The hotel offers bar, restaurant, a 24 hour reception to assist you at any time of the day or night as well as a swimming pool.
Harry Potter Studio
What can you do at the Harry Potter Studios?
- Stroll around Hogwart's Great Hall
- View famous sets including the Ministry of Magic, Dumbledore’s office, and the Gryffindor common room
- Watch prop-makers creating wands and amazing costumes and creatures.
- Special effects demonstration.
- Visit Hogwart's Castle
- Learn wand moves
- Fly on a broomsStick
- Enjoy a Butterbeer
- Duel death eaters on the Diagon Alley set
- Collect souvenir from the studio shop
- Step into the Forbidden Forest