Pirates, book this Lake District escape and enjoy a hotel stay in a luxurious Kingbedroom with breakfast included, all for just £39.50* per person.
This is great value compared to other accommodation in this beautiful area, plus the hotel is located directly next to a lake, in Haweswater Nature Reserve, with easy access to hiking trails.
You can book this stay with FREE cancellation, so you don't need to worry if your plans happen to change.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2020 - 22. Dec. 2020
December dates from £39.50* per person:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply
- Travel duration: 1 night (longer stays possible)
- Hotel with Booking.com
- Example date: 8th December 2020
- Dates spanning October - December
- Lakeside location - Haweswater Nature Reserve
- 3* Haweswater Hotel in Bampton, Lake District
- Rated 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Travellers' Choice 2020
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- FREE cancellation
- NO prepayment needed
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- £79 / 4 = £39.50* per person
About your stay
You'll be staying at the 3* Haweswater Hotel. This luxurious and spacious room. You'll have a coffee/tea making facilities, free toiletries, and a patio with seats and an impressive view.
The hotel has a bar and restaurant which serves fresh, seasonal produce, and you can sit on the terrace here to enjoy stunning views of the Lake District. Breakfast is included in this deal, so Pirates will be ready for a full day of exploring the surrounding countryside. The hotel itself is located in a nature reserve - a 100 square mile haven for wildlife and home to England's only Golden Eagle!