Malmaison hotels across the UK are offering up to 30% off summer stays that include dinner, bed and breakfast, with discounts available across Scotland and England.
Packages start from £115 per night (that's just £57.50 per person, based on 2 sharing) and includes peak season months when most families have school holidays -- perfect for a little UK staycation during the summer.
Booking Info Timeframe: 26. Jul. 2018 - 4. Sep. 2018
- Many travel durations possible - 1 night minimum stay
- Valid on dates from 26 July to 4 September, 2018
- Malmaison hotels in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Oxford, Reading,
- Example date: 9 - 10 August at Malmaison Newcastle
- Includes room for 2 people, continental breakfast each & 2-course dinner each
- Not available on all dates; some dates prices may be higher
- Book by 31 August, 2018, unless sold out prior
About the sale
This exclusive 30% off offer is only available directly with Malmaison, and only at the hotels listed above. It includes accommodation for 2 people, continental breakfast in the morning for each guest, plus a 2-course meal each from the hotel's Fixed Price menu (or a £19.95 per person credit towards the a la carte menu if you'd prefer more options).
Most Malmaison hotels are deluxe 4* properties and some have leisure and spa facilities. Renowned for their cocktails, the hotels restaurants are usually buzzing with visitors from both the hotel and non-guests.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.