This glamping that we've found in the Peak District is so good it yuuurts! The award-winning Secret Cloud House Holidays offers a range of luxurious and super cosy yurts scattered across a meadow, which all come with their own private wood-fired hot tub plus there's a sauna onsite as well!
Booking info Timeframe: 4. Jun. 2019 - 27. Dec. 2019
Sample booking 4th - 5th June
- 1 night stay in Elderflower Yurt from £160*
Sample booking 4th - 6th June
- 2 night stay in Bilberry Yurt from £280*
More dates and yurts available straight on the vendor booking site!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Duration: 1 - 3 night min. stay depending on choice
- Availabilites on selected dates spanning June - December 2019
- Example date: 4th-5th June & 4th - 6th June
- Secret Cloud House Holidays
- Location: Peak District / Staffordshire
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board Basis - breakfast hamper
- Based on 2 people sharing
Price Breakdown for 2 people sharing:
- 1 night from £160 / 2 = £80* per person
About your stay
At Secret Cloud House Holidays you'll be surrounded by farmland with tranquil views across Manifold Valley, with the occasional sheep grazing nearby. Each yurt has been lovingly furnished with wooden floors and beds with snuggly duvets, Staffordshire wool blankets, sheepskin rugs and bathrobes.
They come with and come with a gas stove, wood-burning stove and cool box. There's also private outdoor seating and a BBQ, with the washrooms – which come with hot shower, flushing loo, hairdryers, straighteners and mirrors for your comfort – only a short walk away.