We've just found some last remaining availabilities over at the achingly cool cottage The Rookery. This quirky grass roofed and solar panelled abode is situated in peaceful East Lancashire surrounded by natural beauty, and fuses industrial and steampunk influences. 2 doggies are welcome here and you've also go a private outdoor hot tub!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Aug. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
- Many travel durations possible - 4 nights minimum stay
- Limited availability spanning Aug - Oct 2020
- Example date: 14th - 18th Sep
- The Rookery
- Location: Roughlee, Barrowford
- Board Basis - self-catering
- Based on 4 people sharing
- 2 dogs welcome
Price Breakdown for 4 people sharing:
- From £569 / 4 = £142.25* per person
About your stay
This quirky detached stone cottage is surrounded by 6 acres of rolling farmland and has been lovingly restored with an attention to detail, combining rustic living elements with industrial features. You've got a lovely open plan kitchen/living space here fully kitted out with all your needs, along with a wood burner, plus 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Outdoors you are met by a private hot tub and stunning views.