Check out this whimsical, super cute (tiny) copper house in Cornwall, complete with stained glass portholes and your own hot tub. It is set in a romantic countryside setting overlooking a lush paddock where your only neighbours are a couple of grazing sheep. You can book this risk free with free cancellation!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 30. Nov. 2020
- 12th - 15th Oct - sample booking
Some more dates
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Many travel durations possible - 3 night minimum stay
- Sample dates spanning Oct - Nov 2020
- Example date: 12 - 15 Oct 2020
- The Observatory at Frieda & The Moon
- Location: Lanreath, Cornwall
- Board Basis - self-catering
- Based on 2 people sharing
- FREE cancellation
Price Breakdown for 2 people sharing:
- 3 nights from £285 / 2 = £142.50* per person
About your stay
The bespoke copper clad observatory screams vintage meets steam punk, with whimsical decor and modern amenities. Above the luxurious king-sized bed is a 'sky-window' for cosy stargazing, there is also a kitchen and bathroom. Outside you'll find a patio with stunning views down the valley from the hot-tub or beside the fire.