What could be more relaxing and rejuvenating than a UK hotel getaway? How about one that includes a delicious dinner for 2 pirates! Best Western is offering just that - an overnight stay at one of their lush UK properties, along with dinner for 2 people, with prices starting from £45* per room per night for a Savour Sunday Rate
There are dozens of Best Western hotels involved in this promotion, so you're bound to find the perfect escape. You must book by March 31st - making this deal an ideal treat for Mother's Day. Head on over to Best Western, sign up to be a Rewards member (it's free!) and and book yourself a Sunday to really savour.
Booking Info Timeframe: 14. Mar. 2019 - 29. Dec. 2019
Loads more properties all over the UK - find them at Best Western!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Stays at Best Western properties across the UK
- Discounted Sunday stays until December 2019
- Must book by 31st March 2019
- Book a Savour Sunday Rate from £15 per room plus dinner supplement
- Dinner supplement is between £30 & £63 per room (split between 2 people) for a 2-course or 3-course dinner. Exact dinner supplement varies per property and will be displayed during checkout
- Example date: Sunday June 16th at Best Western Lion Hotel, Worksop
- Great prices at Best Western hotels across the UK - find them here!
- You must be a Rewards member to get this offer - sign up for free at Best Western
- Savour Sunday Rate does not include breakfast as standard
- Find the full terms & conditions at Best Western
- Price based on 2 sharing
- Overnight hotel & dinner for 2 people from £45* / 2 = £22.50* per person
Whether you're after a city break, countryside escape or an airport stopover, Best Western have the right hotel in the right location for you! This sale includes properties in Worksop, Nottingham, Bristol, Ipswich and loads more - dozens of hotels the length and breadth of the UK.
Plot a well-deserved getaway (or two) and book by March 31st.