Pirates, if you're a train enthusiast or simply looking for a unique staycation - this train carriage stay has to be the perfect choice.
This train in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales is great value - it works out at just £60* per person, per night (based on a minimum two night stay) - normally, you would expect to pay a premium for such unique accommodation.
Plus, if your stay is before 10th January 2021, there will be a private hot tub available for Pirates to use (extra charges apply).
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 23. Nov. 2020 - 31. May. 2021
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 7–9 December 2020
- Accommodation deal with Airbnb
- Dates available from November onwards
- Flying Yorkshireman
- Location: Glasshouses, North Yorkshire
- Board basis – Self catering
- Based on 2 people sharing
- Private hot tub (available until 10th Jan 2021, £25 charge)
Price breakdown for 2 people sharing:
- Total from £239 / 2 = £120* per person
About your stay
You'll be staying in the Flying Yorkshireman - a 24ft by 9ft converted train carriage situated on an old railway line and featuring lots of lovely luxury touches including many reclaimed railway items.
There is one double bedroom, bathroom with shower, kitchen with ring hob and fridge, freezer, kettle and toaster, and breakfast items such as tea, coffee, eggs and toast will be provided!
This train carriage has a lovely outdoor decking area as well as a hot tub for a small charge of £25 (available until 10th January 2021). So you can sit back, relax and admire the stunning views of the Yorkshire Dales.