Imagine the setting: a luxe lodge for 2, your own sauna and steam room, a private outdoor hot tub for star gazing, a wood-burning fire, a gorgeous freestanding bath tub and uninterrupted countryside views in the Lake District. Sold yet? We are! The top-rated Darwin Retreat – an Autograph Collection Lodge – is the crown in the jewel over at Cumbria's North Lakes Lodge and we've found some discounted rates over at Hoseasons.
Booking info Timeframe: 9. Mar. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2020
- Provided by Hoseasons
- Duration: 4-nights nights minimum stay on some dates
- Limited availabilities throughout
- Example date: 9th - 13th March 2020
- Darwin Retreat at North Lakes
- Location: Lake District, Cumbria
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board Basis - self-catering
- Based on 2 people sharing
Price Breakdown for 2 people sharing:
- From £649 / 2 = £325* per person
About your stay
The gorgeous Darwin Retreat lodge is nestled in Lake District and offers panoramic countryside views from every angle. It comprises a modern open plan layout with fully kitted out kitchen/living area with all your luxe mod-cons, along with a wood-burner to keep things cosy. You'll also have your own steam room/sauna, a gorgeous freestanding copper bath tub, and outdoors you'll find a covered hot tub area with cute LED-lighting to set the mood.