Arrr pirates! We die for this adorable, tiny wooden house – it is glamping with a tiny footprint! It is set on a picturesque Warwickshire farm with stunning countryside views and offers all the comforts of a normal-sized house. It also comes with a wood-burner and wood-fired hot tub making for a truly unique and memorable experience!
Booking info Timeframe: 4. Sep. 2019 - 20. Mar. 2020
Many more dates available just check directly on the seller website!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Glamping provided by Cool Camping
- Many travel durations possible - 2 nights minimum stay
- Available dates spanning September - March 2020
- Example date: 16th - 18th October
- Tiny Wood Homes
- Location: Warwickshire, Leamington
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board Basis - self-catering
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- Dogs welcome - please enquire in advance
- Sleeps up to 5 people
Price Breakdown for 4 people sharing:
- From £250/ 4 = £62.50* per person
About your stay
Offering all the comforts and proportions of a normal two-bedroom house, you’ll find comfortable bedrooms, a kitchen finished with granite worktops, separate bathroom (with plumbed WC & shower), plus central heating on-demand inside. The tiny house is flanked by a South African-style veranda with a wood-fired barbecue, along with your own wood-fired hot tub.