These spacious, contemporary lodges are nestled in leafy Trewhiddle Village in South Cornwall, surrounded by woodlands and rolling fields, with several beaches a short drive (or, 30-minute bicycle ride) away.
They come fully kitted out with a string of luxe mod-cons for a comfy stay away from home, and sleep up to 8 guests plus 2 furry friends for a small additional surcharge. You can choose from a 5-night or 7-night break with great rates spanning June (including school summer holiday dates for a bit more) so round up your family and friends, mateys!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2020 - 31. Aug. 2020
- 5-night stay (8 sharing)
- 7-night stay (8 sharing)
- Sample dates spanning June 2020 (summer dates available at a slightly higher rate)
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Offer provided by Together Travel
- Duration: 5-nights or 7-nights stay
- Sample dates spanning June 2020 (summer available)
- Example date: 5 - 9 June / 5 - 11 June 2020
- Trewhiddle by Together Travel
- Location: Cornwall
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board Basis - Self-catering
- Based on 8 people sharing
- 2 small dogs allowed for an additional supplement
- Deposit option of 30%, if booked 10 weeks prior to departure
- Call to book 01625 416430
Price Breakdown for 8 people sharing:
- 5-nights from £749 / 8 = £93.62* per person
- 7-nights from £999 / 8 = £125* per person
About your stay
These top-rated, spacious lodge sleep up to 8 guests (plus 2 pets) spread over two floors, equipped with top mod-cons including stylish fully-equipped kitchens, 4 bedrooms, luxe bathrooms with sunken tubs and rainfall showers and underfloor heating.
You'll have some of the best bits of Cornwall right on your doorstep, including several soft sandy beaches and the globally-renowned Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan both within a 15-minute drive from your lodges.