Time to enjoy the Great British outdoors in Yorkshire Dales with an intimate glamping affair at the award-winning Swinton Bivouac site. Here you'll find selection of rustic tree lodges (sleeping 7) and yurts (sleeping 5) along with a barn, café and wood-fired hot tub, all set around an old stone farmhouse. With this offer you'll also have breakfast included!
We found some good rates for next April. Or you could opt for a 3-night stay over Easter starting from £87* per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 30. May. 2020
Some sample dates -- more available
Easter break: 10th - 13th April 2020
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Overnight stay (some dates require minimum stay)
- Selected dates spanning April - May 2020 (incl. Easter dates)
- Sample date: 26th - 27th April 2020
- Swinton Bivouac Estate – (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Lodge sleeps up to 7 people
- Yurt sleeps up to 5 people
- Breakfast included / Self-Catering
- On-site café & bistro
- On-site wood-fired hot tub
- 2 dog-friendly lodges (Subject to availability -- please enquire with vendor in advance)
Tree lodge stay from £129 / 7 people = £18* pp/pn
Yurt stay from £109 / 5 people = £22* pp/pn
About your stay
Your secluded lodge comes fully kitted out with one king size double, one double & three singles all with bedlinen, an open plan living area with gas hob for cooking, a wood burner, and WC & shower.
The meadow yurts are nestled into the side of a hill with sweeping views of the North Yorkshire Countryside and a short stroll from the Bivouac shop and cafe. They come with linen and a wood burning stove to keep the yurt warm.
There is, however, no electricity so don't forget torches and battery packs for any electronics (as well as wellies to be on the safe side!)