The Crazy Bear is a favourite here at Pirate HQ, from it's out-there decor to it's unique hospitality. We don't usually see rooms at the hotel for under £200 per night so when our keen eyes spotted this deal, we just had to tell you about it!
Head out to the 5* establishment in either 2020 or 2021 for a stay that you'll remember for years to come. Located in Beaconsfeild, within easy reach of London, the Crazy Bear boasts an outdoor pool and the booking includes breakfast!
Fancy a room upgrade with one of their famous in-room copper bath tubs? It's easy to select a different room during the booking process.
Booking Info Timeframe: 11. Nov. 2020 - 30. Jun. 2021
£184 / 2 = £92* per person per night
- May from £284* per person per night
- June from £284* per person per night
- July from £284* per person per night
- Not your dates? Simply click through and adjust to suit
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Many travel durations possible - 1 night minimum stay
- Sample dates spanning September 2020 - March 2021
- Example Dates: 27th September 2020
- 5* Crazy Bear, Beaconsfield
- Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board Basis - B&B
- Outdoor pool
Price Breakdown per night - 2 adults sharing:
- £184 / 2 = £92* per person
About your stay
The standout Crazy Bear Hotel has made a name for itself in recent years and it is clear to see why. The images of this alternative accommodation speak for themselves. When it comes to style, the Crazy Bear has it in bucketloads! All rooms are furnished with luxurious fabrics and some have copper bath tubs in the room (room upgrades).
Other facilities include and outdoor pool, you can also arrange a Thai massage (extra fee) during your stay.
Breakfast is included in your stay as well as free WiFi.