Arrr pirates! What can possibly be more romantic than a gorgeous, grade 2 listed 16th Century thatched cottage? Set in the pretty vale of Buxhall, the Deepwell Barn makes for a magical countryside retreat for 2! Think 500-year old exposed wooden beams, a super king size bed with snuggly bedding and your own private sunny garden with wildflowers to relax in.
Booking info Timeframe: 28. Jul. 2019 - 30. Jan. 2020
- Sample booking: 25th - 27th October
...and many more dates available !
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Many travel durations possible - 2 night minimum stay
- Available dates spanning July 2019 - January 2020
- Example date: 25th - 27th October
- Deepwell Barn
- Location: Buxhall, Suffolk
- Holiday provided by: Grove Cottages
- Board Basis - self-catering
- Based on 2 people sharing
- Pet-friendly (*enquire in advance - charges apply)
Price Breakdown for 2 people sharing:
- 2 night weekend stay from £250 / 2 = £125* per person
- 4 night weekday stay from £322 / 2 = £161* per person
About your stay
The Deepwell Barn cottage offers a beautiful and airy contemporary open-plan space with lots of light and lovely views over your private garden though the floor to ceiling windows. Its decorated with classic designer and antique furniture, Persian Rugs and mood lighting creating a lovely relaxing ambience. There's a well-equipped spacious kitchen whereas upstairs is a romantic gantry bedroom with large light filled windows and a bannistered gantry overlooking the downstairs dining area. There's also an ensuite bathroom with a bath. It's the ideal setting for a mini-moon or honeymoon when you just want to focus on yourselves for a while.