Ahoy Pirates! How about a holiday closer to home this spring? We've found this quirky coastal stay in Cornwall for £48*pp - this is almost half the normal price!
You'll be staying in super cute glamping pods, on a tranquil farm in Bude, North Cornwall. Each pod sleeps two adults and two children, and feature private wet rooms with heated showers, a private deck and BBQ area.
We think this is the perfect escape from the stress of day-to-day Pirate life!
Booking Info Timeframe: 4. Mar. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
- Travel duration: 2 nights minimum (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 27–29 April
- Glamping deal from Secret Escapes
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Room only
- Shell craft studio voucher included
- Basket of logs included in the pod on arrival
- Bathroom pack included in the pod on arrival
- Bed linen & towels provided
- BBQ facilities
- Based on 2 adults / 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Atlantic Surf pod (sleeping 2 adults): from £96 / 2 = £48*pp
About your stay
The Atlantic Surf pods are located just a mile from Cornwall's stunning north coast. Here you'll find sandy beaches and activities such as surfing and horse riding.
Each pod features a king-size bed and under-floor heating to make sure you stay warm on chilly nights. Camp beds are available for children, but you'll need to bring your own bedding for them.