Pirates, this has to be one of the most unique stay's we have ever seen. We have discovered this incredible converted horse hut in Hampshire, complete with wood burner, verandah and a Lotus car hot tub!
That's right, a hot tub in a Lotus car!
You can book this romantic escape to the countryside for this December, and there is lots of availability through to the end of March 2021.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2021
- Travel duration: 1 night (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 7–8 December 2020
- Accommodation deal with Airbnb
- Dates available from December onwards
- Lotus Car Spa & Horse Hut
- Location: Medstead, Hampshire
- Board basis – Self catering
- Based on 2 people sharing
- Private hot tub
Price breakdown for 2 people sharing:
- Total from £205 / 2 = £102.50* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Lotus Car Spa & Horse Hut - a beautifully converted horse hut which looks out onto the Hattingley Valley.
You'll have the entire hut to yourself, which includes a double bed, a bathroom, kitchen and living room and an outdoor seating area with barbecue. You'll also have your own private hot tub the 'Lotus Spa' - which is inside a converted Lotus car!
This is the perfect unique escape for a night (or two), of total relaxation in the countryside.