Tired of unreliable airport transfers? Can't stand small talk between you and your taxi driver? Can't be bothered to find the nearest bus station? Then this is the deal for you. Enjoy your holidays without the worries about taxi prices, schedules or bus stops. Save money, explore, and enjoy the freedom of having your own car on holiday.
Snap up a discount of 20% on select southern European destinations today and click the button below!
Booking Info Timeframe: 21. Jun. 2019 - 2. Sep. 2019
Get last minute discounts for top locations in Portugal, Spain, Italy and other locations around southern Europe But if you want to find your new ride for your summer escape, act quickly, the offer is valid only till June 30th!
*Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
Car Rental Details
- Booking Period: June 20th – 30th 2019
- Rental Period: June 20th – Sept. 3rd 2019
- Example date: 23/06 - 30/06
- Car rental Locations: Portugal (Lisbon, Faro, Porto), Greece (Heraklion - Crete, Corfu, Kefalonia, Athens, Rhodes), Spain (Palma de Mallorca, Alicante), Croatia (Dubrovnik, Split), Italy (Pisa, Bari, Catania, Cagliari, Olbia), Cyprus (Larnaca, Paphos)
- Car rental with vehicle-rent.com which has more than 500 partners, including car hire companies (such as Alamo, Enterprise, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, Budget, Europcar), customer support 24/7, low prices, Zero cancellation charge, and no hidden fees
Alicante from £1 per day
Cruise around Spain's Costa Blanca exploring beaches, medieval castles, and bustling metropolitan markets all from the comfort of a car from just £1 a day.
Faro from £4 per day
Zip around the Algarve, home of some Portugal’s beautiful beaches and golf resorts, for less than the price of a bottle of port. Take the time to drive around the clifftops, admire the lemon tree groves, and find your own sandy cove to relax in.
Athens from £6 per day
There aren't many places that can claim as much historical importance as Athens. The cradle of democracy. Home to the first theatre. Athens has a lot to offer, and now you can take it all in comfortably, and affordably from a rented car. Explore Agora or the Acropolis, dive into markets like Monastiraki, window shop in Kolonaki, or hop between galleries in Metaxourgeio.
Larnaca from £8 per day
Hire a car in Larnaca, not just get to and from your hotel, but to explore what else Cyprus has to offer. Hop in the car to visit Kyrenia, Kantara Castle, or even Bellapais Abbey, all of which lie within a short drive from Larnaca.