As pirates we do love our ships, check out this awesome cruise deal where you will fly to Venice, stay a night in a hotel, set sail from Venice in Italy and head to Bari, Corfu, Athens (Greece), Kotor (Montenegro), and Dubrovnik (Croatia) before disembarking in Venice and flying back.
This cruise is a great way to see many places at once and a fab deal as it works out at just £80 per person per night, which is a great price with all meals and the flights included in beautiful spring season.
Booking Info Timeframe: 4. Apr. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotels during your stay.
- Travel duration: 8 nights (1nt hotel, 7nt cruise)
- Departure date: 25th April 2020 (more dates available)
- Cruise, flight & hotel deal with Logitravel
- Return flights
- Hotel stay in Venice (3* Torino hotel)
- Cruise departs from Venice
- Visit Venice, Bari, Corfu, Athens, Kotor, Dubrovnik
- Cruise ship: Costa Luminosa
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. €10 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
You will be setting sail on Costa Luminosa which is fully equipped for you to have an enjoyable and relaxing stay.
The ship offers a number of bars and lounges as well as a choice of restaurants, a casino, nightclub and theatre. there are many sorts you can play as well as swimming pools, a library and a spa and salon if you wish to treat yourself.