Pirates, we have come across this mega bargain last minute cruise from Genoa in Italy visiting France, Spain, Malta, Greece and heading back to Italy for 11 nights in an inside cabin.
You will head from Genoa (Italy) to Marseille (France), Barcelona, Valletta (Malta), Corfu (Greece), Katakolon (Greece), Heraklion (Crete) , Athens (Pireaus), Civitavecchia (Rome) before docking back at Genoa.
You can add flights at time of booking or use our flights finder for the cheapest option from your preferred departure airport.
If February is too soon for you, there are departures in March and April for a bit extra but still good prices.
Booking Info Timeframe: 9. Feb. 2019 - 15. Apr. 2019
- Travel duration: 11 nights
- Departure date: 9th February 2019
- Departs from Genoa (Italy)
- Arrives into Genoa (Italy)
- Cruise ship: MSC Sinfonia
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (ocean view cabins available)
- Board basis: full board
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
- Also depart in March & April
Price breakdown for 2 adults:
- Inside Cabin: £790 / 2 = £395* per person
- Ocean View Cabin: £988 / 2 = £494* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. €6 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
You will set sail on the MSC Sinfonia which has a wide range of features and facilities. Cabins now include air-conditioning and marble bathrooms.
There are also outdoor pools, hot tubs, spa, a running track, a tennis court and a basketball court, as well as a casino, disco, theatre and many bars, lounges and restaurants.
There are great childcare facilities with Lego play area and new Spray Park waterpark on the top deck.
- Day 1: Depart from Genoa
- Day 2: Marseille (France)
- Day 3: Barcelona
- Day 4: At sea
- Day 5: Valletta (Malta)
- Day 6: Corfu (Greece)
- Day 7: Katakolon (Greece)
- Day 8: Heraklion (Crete)
- Day 9: Athens (Pireaus)
- Day 10: At sea
- Day 11: Civitavecchia (Rome)
- Dat 12: Return to Genoa (Italy)
Getting there / back
You'll need a flight to and from Genoa so be sure to check out prices on our flights finder. It shows a full range of flights available to most UK airports. Make sure you book flights that get you on the ship in time and that you have enough time to get to the airport after docking - alternatively book flights with the cruise.
You may need/want to stay for a few nights in Italy before or after your stay! Well you could take help from our clever hotel comparison tool in finding something that suits your budget, whether that be a hostel or a nice 4* hotel.