Pirates, check out this really cool cruise we have come across on our cruise finder, you will set sail from Cardiff for 12 nights and head to some awesome locations.
The cruise will see you visit Belfast and the Faroe Islands before hitting not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 cool places in Iceland including Reykjavik. The cruise is based on 2 sharing and works out at just £49* per person per night, such a good price especially as all meals are included in the price.
Booking Info Timeframe: 3. May. 2019 - 15. May. 2019
- Travel duration: 12 nights
- Departs from Cardiff
- Departure date: 3rd May 2019
- Cruise ship: Marco Polo
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
- Inside Cabin from £1,174 / 2 = £587* per person
- Ocean View Cabin from £1,566 / 2 = £783* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. £7 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About the ship
Sailing on board CMV's Marco Polo, you'll enjoy full board throughout your journey; meals will be served in either the Marco Bistro or the more formal Waldorf restaurant, plus you'll get afternoon tea and meals by the pool.
On board you can enjoy an outdoor pool, 3 jacuzzis, a theatre, a library, there is also a spa and shopping arcade if you feel like splashing out.
- Day 1: Depart from Cardiff
- Day 2: At sea
- Day 3: Belfast
- Day 4: At sea
- Day 5: Torshavn (Faroe Islands)
- Day 6: Seydijofordur (Iceland)
- Day 7: Akureyri (Iceland)
- Day 8: Isafjord (Iceland)
- Day 9: Reykjavik (Iceland)
- Day 10: At sea
- Day 11: At sea
- Day 12: At sea
- Day 13: Finish at Cardiff