Pirates, we have another awesome cruise for you up next, this time you will fly from London to the Maldives and spend 2 nights in a hotel there before heading off on a 7 night cruise visiting Sri Lanka, Goa and Mumbia then enjoy another 2 night hotel stay before heading back home on your return flight to London.
The cruise is on a full board basis and both 4* hotels include breakfast - this is a great deal to see more than once awesome location in one go with the price working out from just £79 per person per night!
The deal includes a choice of hotels and some don't cost much more, we suggest having a look at the choices and TripAdvisor reviews - we really like the look of the Island Beach House in Maldives for this once and a lifetime trip.
Please note: Visas may be required
Booking Info Timeframe: 13. Nov. 2019 - 25. Nov. 2019
- Travel duration: 12 nights (2nt hotel, 7nt cruise, 2nt hotel)
- Departure date: 13/11/2019
- More dates: 11/12/19, 22/01/20, 05/02/20, 19/02/20
- Return flights from London
- 4* hotel stay in Maldives with breakfast
- Island Beach House (4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence)
- Cruise departs from Maldives
- Visit Maldives, Sri Lanka, Goa, Mumbai
- Cruise ship: Costa Victoria
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board on cruise
- 4* hotel stay in Mumbai with breakfast
- Royal Tulip Navi Mumbai (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 sharing
- Visas may be required
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
- Total from £1,906 / 2 = £953* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. A per person per night fee will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
You will set sail on the Costa Victoria on a full board basis meaning you can enjoy the 3 restaurants on offer, there are 10 bar and lounges and a nightclub, theatre and casino for you to enjoy whilst onboard.
There are many shops if retail therapy is your thing and a salon, library, swimming pools, jacuzzis, spa and a choice of sports including tennis and basketball.
- Day 1: Departure flights from London
- Day 2: Arrival flights at Male. First night hotel stay in Malé
- Day 3: Hotel stay
- Day 4: End of hotel stay. Cruise embarkation in Male (Maldives)
- Day 5: Port of call in Male (Maldives)
- Day 6: At sea
- Day 7: Port of call in Colombo (Sri Lanka)
- Day 8: At sea
- Day 9: Port of call in Goa (India)
- Day 10: Port of call in Bombay (Mumbai)
- Day 11: Disembarking at Bombay (Mumbai). First night hotel stay in Navi Mumbai
- Day 12: Hotel stay
- Day 13: End of hotel stay. Flights from Mumbai to London
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.