Ahoy pirates, check out this cruise from the UK to the USA on board Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas with return flights included for under £810* per person.
You'll depart from Southampton and spend 13 nights in an Ocean View Cabin with all your meals included, and the return flight home will see you head back to London - with a choice of other airports available.
Booking Info Timeframe: 5. Nov. 2018 - 18. Nov. 2018
- Travel duration: 13 nights
- Departs: 5 - 18 November, 2018
- Leaves from Southampton, UK and arrives into Miami, USA
- Cruise ship: Navigator of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
- Accommodation: Ocean View Cabin
- Board basis – full board on ship
- Includes one-way return flight from Miami to London (other UK cities available)
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing
- Ocean View Cabin: £1618 / 2 = £809* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. US$13.50 per person, per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
- Day 1: Depart from Southampton
- Day 2-7: At sea
- Day 8: Arrive into Boston
- Day 9: Arrive into New York (overnight here)
- Day 10: Day in New York
- Day 11-12: At sea
- Day 13: Arrive into Port Canaveral
- Day 14: Arrive into Miami where this cruise finishes
About the ship
Navigator of the Seas is one of the bigger ships in the Royal Caribbean group. It has 6 bars and lounges, 4 restaurants, 6 jacuzzis, 3 pools, a rock-climbing wall, a mini-golf course, an ice-skating rink (no really!), a casino, a basketball court, a gym, a running track, a cinema, a library, a spa, a theatre and a nightclub.
With so much to do, you'll struggle to get bored on this cruise, which is lucky, as you do spend quite a few days at sea. Full board is included in this offer and most Royal Caribbean cruises offer you drinks packages to purchase on boarding which allows you unlimited drinks per day.