Cruise from the UK to the USA on board Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas -- a ship stuffed full of activities like rock-climbing, ice-skating, casino, theatre -- and see Boston, New York and Miami this autumn.
You'll spend 13 nights on the ship with all your meals included, and we've even added the cost of a return flight home into the price to show you just how cheaply this cruise can be turned into a once-in-a-lifetime holiday.
Our tip? An Ocean View Cabin is just £50 per person more and is definitely worth the upgrade
- DIY package: Book cruise + flight separately
- Travel duration: 13 nights
- Departs: 5 - 18 November, 2018
- Leaves from Southampton, UK and arrives into Miami, USA
- Cruise ship: Navigator of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
- Accommodation: Inside Cabin
- Upgrade to Ocean View Cabin from £50pp more
- Board basis – full board on ship
- Includes one-way flight from Miami to London/Manchester (other UK cities available)
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin (based on London flight):
- £1198 (cruise) + £476 (flights) / 2 = £837 per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin (based on London flight):
- £1298 (cruise) + £476 (flights) / 2 = £887 per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. US$13.50 per person, per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
- Day 1: Depart from Southampton
- Day 2-7: At sea
- Day 8: Arrive into Boston
- Day 9: Arrive into New York (overnight here)
- Day 10: Day in New York
- Day 11-12: At sea
- Day 13: Arrive into Port Canaveral
- Day 14: Arrive into Miami where this cruise finishes
About the ship
Navigator of the Seas is one of the bigger ships in the Royal Caribbean group. It has 6 bars and lounges, 4 restaurants, 6 jacuzzis, 3 pools, a rock-climbing wall, a mini-golf course, an ice-skating rink (no really!), a casino, a basketball court, a gym, a running track, a cinema, a library, a spa, a theatre and a nightclub.
With so much to do, you'll struggle to get bored on this cruise, which is lucky, as you do spend quite a few days at sea. Full board is included in this offer and most Royal Caribbean cruises offer you drinks packages to purchase on boarding which allows you unlimited drinks per day.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.