Ahoy me hearties! For less than £65 per person, per night, you can hit the high seas and cruise around the Mediterranean on board P&O's newly renovated Oriana.
You'll leave from Southampton and spend 2 weeks stopping at multiple cities in Spain, France and Italy, with options to visit iconic destinations like Tuscany, the Côte d'Azur and the Rock of Gibraltar. Now just £899 per person, based on 2 sharing -- including all meals while on board -- our pirates thinks this represents great value as other 14-night cruises on this ship cost over a grand!
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- Departs: 30 October, 2017
- Leaves and returns to Southampton
- Cruise ship: P&O's Oriana
- Accommodation: Inside Cabin (upgrades available)
- Board basis – full board on ship, plus afternoon teas and snacks
- Full use of sports courts, swimming pools, gym, sauna and steam rooms
- Day and night entertainment
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- £1798 / 2 = £899 per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- £2198 / 2 = £1099 per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Balcony Cabin:
- £3838 / 2 = £1919 per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing a Suite:
- £4998 / 2 = £2499 per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. £6 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
- Day 1: Depart from Southampton
- Day 2: 4: At sea
- Day 5: Dock at Alicante (Spain)
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Dock at Marseille (France)
- Day 8: Arrive into Livorno; gateway to Pisa & Florence (Italy)
- Day 9: Dock at Ajaccio (Corsica)
- Day 10: At sea
- Day 11: Gibraltar
- Day 12: Cadiz (Spain)
- Day 13-14: At sea
- Day 15 - Arrive into Southampton
About the ship
Refurbished just last year, P&O's Oriana is an small, intimate ship with 3 outdoor swimming pools, plus jacuzzis. The decks are broad with plenty of sun loungers to choose from. There are a range of sports activities on board like golf and basketball, plus day and night entertainment to keep everyone occupied. There are 2 main restaurants, plus 2 casual dining options and 4 bars and lounges. You could also opt for one of the speciality restaurants which are available to book for an additional fee. Guests can also enjoy the onboard Oasis Spa for some relaxing treatments or just "me-time", while other guests may prefer to work out in the onboard gym.
Accommodation ranges from Inside Cabins, right up to fancy Suites with private balcony, whirlpool bathtub and champagne on arrival. All rooms are air-conditioned and include room service at no extra cost.
Never Miss A Deal Again!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!