Ahoy there, if you are after a cruise visiting many awesome locations then check out this great option that we have come across on our cool cruise finder.
The cruise package includes flights to Marseille in France where you will spend the night in a hotel before setting sail and visiting Barcelona and Tenerife before spending some time at sea before reaching 4 points of call in Brazil and a hotel stay in Rio de Janeiro.
You can add more hotel nights on if you wish to spend longer in either Marseille and/or Rio de Janeiro.
The getaway works out from under £50* per person per night - and as you're on a full board basis which includes all meals each day.
Booking Info Timeframe: 16. Nov. 2019 - 2. Dec. 2019
Cruise package details:
- Travel duration: 16 nights
- Flights from London to Marseille, France - flights from Manchester available at a supplement
- Hotel stay in Marseille
- Sets sail from Marseille
- Visits Barcelona, Tenerife, Brazil
- Arrives into Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Hotel stay in Rio de Janeiro
- Return flight from Rio de Janeiro
- Cruise ship: Costa Pacifica
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Price breakdown - inside cabin:
- 2 sharing from £1,526 / 2 = £763* per person
About your trip
You will set sail on the Costa Pacifica which will leave you spoilt for choice; there are 5 restaurants, 13 bars (including a Cognac & Cigar Bar and a Coffee & Chocolate Bar), 4 pools (2 indoor and 2 outdoor) and a running track.
You can relax at the onsite Samsara Spa with gym, baths, thalassotherapy pool, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA-ray solarium, Cabins and Suites. There are also numerous theatres, a casino, disco and outdoor waterslides.
- Day 1: Flights from London to Marseille. First night hotel stay in Marseille.
- Day 2: End of hotel stay. Cruise embarkation in Marseille (France).
- Day 3: Port of call in Barcelona.
- Day 4 - 5: At sea.
- Day 6: Port of call in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Day 7-11: At sea.
- Day 12: Port of call in Recife (Brazil).
- Day 13: Port of call in Maceio (Brazil).
- Day 14: Port of call in Salvador Bahia (Brazil).
- Day 15: At sea.
- Day 16: Cruise disembarking in Rio de Janeiro. First night hotel stay in Rio De Janeiro.
- Day 17: End of hotel stay. Flights from Rio de Janeiro to London.
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. 10€* per person, per day or $12.50* per person, per day (*subject to change) will be added. *Suggested amounts may vary due to exchange rate.