All aboard mateys! Next up we've found something of a bucket-list cruise – embark on a stunning 21 night long Atlantic Quest aboard the elegant Marella Celebration, visiting a dizzying array of top-destinations – all in a relaxing Adults Only atmosphere.
This epic voyage navigates you from the Caribbean through Barbados, St Vincent, St Lucia, Dominica, St Kitts and Antigua before travelling to Europe.
Here you'll visit Madeira, Gibraltar, Majorca, Sicily, and Montenegro before finally arriving into Dubrovnik in Croatia, where you will catch your flight back to London.
A FREE board upgrade to an All Inclusive Drinks Package is included in this cruise, along with flights from the UK to Barbados, all transfers plus tips and charges!
Booking info Timeframe: 11. Apr. 2019 - 2. May. 2019
- Travel duration: 21 nights
- Cruise provided by HolidayHypermarket/TUI
- Cruise ship: Marella Celebration
- Departs from Barbados on 11th April 2019
- Arrives into Dubrovnik on 2nd May 2019
- Flights from UK to Barbados / Dubrovnik to UK included
- Accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins available)
- Board basis: All Inclusive Drinks Package (*FREE upgrade from Full Board on booking page)
- Adults Only cruise
- Gratuities included
- All transfers included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Prefer to call? You can call on 0203 636 1115
- ATOL protected package
Prices for 2 adults sharing
- Inside Cabin £3,385 / 2 = £1,693 per person
About your trip
You will set sail on the elegant Marella Celebration cruise ship offering a relaxing Adults Only ambiance with a whole slew of top-facilities at your disposal during your entire 21-night trip. You will cruise through the Caribbean and visit the islands of Barbados, St Vincent, St Lucia, Dominica, St Kitts and Antigua – all spellbindingly beautiful and unique in their own way – before heading toward Europe.
Here you will visit some real gems of the Mediterranean Sea, including Madeira, Gibraltar, Majorca, Sicily, Taranto (in Italy), Montenegro and onto to Dubrovnik in Croatia.
Split over 10 decks, onboard the Marella Celebration you can choose between no less than 5 restaurants and 6 bars, along with the premium coffee shop 'The Coffee Port' for that all-important afternoon Java fix!
There are 2 pools along with plenty of sun-loungers, a bar and a grill, plus live music and entertainment plus there’s bingo and film screenings during the day, and you could also get involved with a Zumba lesson (or perhaps two!)
If you are in need of a little pampering then you can indulge in full-body wraps, Indian head massages, and aromatherapy facials over at the beauty salon and spa.
And in the evenings make your way to the Broadway Show Lounge for high-octane West End-style productions with plenty of razzle-dazzle and special guest acts from the UK. There's also game shows, karaoke and disco music happening during the evening. Or, why not pay a visit to the casino if that floats your boat?
Click the button to book or call: 0203 636 1115.
- Day 1: Depart from Bridgetown, Barbados
- Day 2: Kingstown, St Vincent
- Day 3: Castries, St Lucia
- Day 4: Roseau, Dominica
- Day 5: Basseterre, St Kitts
- Day 6: St John's, Antigua
- Day 7-12: at sea...
- Day 13: Funchal, Madeira
- Day 14: at sea...
- Day 15: Gibraltar, Gibraltar
- Day 16: at sea...
- Day 17: Palma, Majorca
- Day 18: at sea...
- Day 19: Messina (for Mount Etna), Sicily
- Day 20: Taranto, Italy
- Day 21: Kotor, Montenegro
- Day 22: Duvbrovnik, Croatia
Upgrade to Deluxe Cabin
Upgrade to Deluxe Balcony Cabin with premier service
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.