Mateys, if you are after a cruise visiting many awesome countires then check out this great deal that we have come across on our cool cruise finder.
The cruise package includes flights to Genoa in Italy where you will spend 2 nights in a hotel in Savona before setting sail and visiting Marseille, Barcelona, Tenerife, 4 points of call in Brazil then a 2 night hotel stay in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
You can add more hotel nights on if you wish to spend longer in either Savona and/or Buenos Aires.
The getaway works out from under £50* per person per night - and as you're on a full board basis which includes all meals each day onboard.
Booking Info Timeframe: 18. Apr. 2019 - 18. Jun. 2019
Cruise package details:
- Travel duration: 22 nights (18 night cruise)
- Departure date: 14th November 2019
- Flights from London to Genoa, Italy - flights from alternative airports may be available
- 2 night hotel stay in Savona
- Sets sail from Savona
- Visits Marseille, Barcelona, Tenerife, Brazil including Rio de Janeiro, Argentina
- Arrives into Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- 2 night hotel stay in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Return flight from Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Cruise ship: Costa Pacifica
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included
- inside cabin from £2,050 / 2 = £1,025* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. Suggested amounts may vary due to exchange rate.
About your trip
You will set sail on the Costa Pacifica which will leave you spoilt for choice; there are 5 restaurants, 13 bars (including a Cognac & Cigar Bar and a Coffee & Chocolate Bar), 4 pools (2 indoor and 2 outdoor) and a running track.
You can relax at the onsite Samsara Spa with gym, baths, thalassotherapy pool, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA-ray solarium, Cabins and Suites. There are also numerous theatres, a casino, disco and outdoor waterslides.
- Day 1: Flights from London to Genoa. First night hotel stay in Savona
- Day 2: Hotel stay
- Day 3: End of hotel stay. Cruise embarkation in Savona (Italy)
- Day 4: Port of call in Marseille (France)
- Day 5: Port of call in Barcelona
- Day 8: Port of call in Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Day 14: Port of call in Recife (Brazil)
- Day 15: Port of call in Maceio (Brazil)
- Day 16: Port of call in Salvador Bahia (Brazil)
- Day 18: Port of call in Rio de Janeiro
- Day 21: Cruise disembarking in Buenos Aires. First night hotel stay in Buenos Aires
- Day 22: Hotel stay
- Day 23: End of hotel stay. Flights from Buenos Aires to London