Ahoy pirates, fancy a cruise which lets you see many awesome places all in one swing, then you have come to the right place. We have come across this mega cruise which includes flights, 3 nights hotel in Singapore, 21 night cruise on Costa Fortuna and 1 night hotel stay in Genoa in Italy.
The places you will visit on this amazing cruise include Singapore, Port Klang (Malaysia), Langkawi (Malaysia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), New Mangalore (India), Salalah (Oman), Katakolon (Greece), Naples (Italy), Savona (Italy) and Genoa (Italy).
The cruise is on a full board basis so your meals are included in the price throughout your stay, while you will enjoy breakfast in with the price on your hotel stays - and you can choose to upgrade your hotels at time of booking.
This is an awesome deal as is works out from only £46* per person per night - an awesome price for seeing so many cool places in one go.
Booking Info Timeframe: 15. Mar. 2020 - 10. Apr. 2020
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 26 nights (4nts hotel & 21nt cruise)
- Cruise, flight & stay package with Logitravel
- Departure date: 15th March 2020
- Return flights included
- Hotel stay in Singapore with breakfast
- 4* The Great Madras- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Cruise departs from Singapore
- Visit Singapore, Port Klang (Malaysia), Langkawi (Malaysia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), New Mangalore (India), Salalah (Oman), Katakolon (Greece), Naples (Italy), Savona (Italy), Genoa (Italy)
- Cruise ship: Costa Fortuna
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Hotel stay in Genoa with breakfast
- 3* Hotel Agnello D'Oro - 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
- Book with deposit
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. A per person per night fee (subject to change) will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
You will set sale on Costa Fortuna which offers a whopping 11 restaurants, 4 bars and lounges, nightclub, casino, theatre, shops, salon and spa. There are plenty of sports you can take part in including basketball and tennis and there is a gym and a choice of swimming pools and jacuzzis.
Book this cruise and you will enjoy a stay on a fantastic cruise ship as well as visiting many awesome countries all in one go, choose to upgrade your hotels or stay longer if you wish.
- Day 1: Departure flights from London
- Day 2: Arrival flights at Singapore. First night hotel stay in Singapore City
- Day 3: Hotel stay.
- Day 4: Hotel stay.
- Day 5: End of hotel stay. Cruise embarkation in Singapore
- Day 6: Port of call in Port Klang (Malaysia)
- Day 7: Port of call in Langkawi (Malaysia)
- Day 8: At sea
- Day 9: At sea
- Day 10: Port of call in Colombo (Sri Lanka)
- Day 11: At sea
- Day 12: Port of call in New Mangalore (India)
- Day 13: At sea
- Day 14: At sea
- Day 15: Port of call in Salalah (Oman)
- Day 16: At sea
- Day 17: At sea
- Day 18: At sea
- Day 19: At sea
- Day 20: At sea
- Day 21: At sea
- Day 22: At sea
- Day 23: Port of call in Katakolon (Greece)
- Day 24: At sea
- Day 25: Port of call in Naples (Italy)
- Day 26: Disembarking at Savona (Italy). First night hotel stay in Genoa
- Day 27: End of hotel stay. Flights from Genoa to London