We do love a cruise and we are really seeing some awesome deals for lately - check out this 3 night cruise where you sail from Spain to France and Italy.
This cruise is only £159* per person for an ocean view cabin, which works out at just £53* per person per night, an awesome price for visiting 3 countries in one trip with meals included.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2019 - 4. Apr. 2019
- Travel duration: 3 nights
- Departs from Valencia on 1st April 2019
- Arrives into Rome on 4th April 2019
- Cruise ship: MSC Divina
- Based on accommodation in an Ocean View Cabin (*other cabins may be available)
- Board basis: full board
- Flights, hotels or transfers not included, but can be added for a fee
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
Price breakdown - 2 sharing:
- Ocean View Cabin from £318 / 2 = £159* per person
- Balcony Cabin: from £358 / 2 = £179* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. €10 per person per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
About your trip
You will set sail on the MSC Divina cruise ship which is well equipped to have an amazing time, there are a choice of places to eat and drink and a casino.
There are a number of swimming pools, Jacuzzis, gym, a cinema, theatre, nightclub, many sports including tennis and basketball and even water sports.
- Day 1: Depart Valencia, Spain
- Day 2: Marseille, France
- Day 3: Genoa, Italy
- Day 4: Disembark Rome, Italy
Getting there / back
You'll need a flight to Valencia and home from Rome so be sure to check out prices on our flights finder. It shows a full range of flights available to most UK airports. You'll need a flight later in the day to ensure you can dock and get through security in time.