Ahoy pirates, stop what you are doing and check out this great fly, stay & cruise deal on offer at the minute which includes all flights, a stay in Las Vegas, a stay in Los Angeles before embarking on a full board cruise to Mexico.
You will fly out from the UK to Las Vegas, stay for 3 nights in the amazing 4* MGM Grand Hotel and Casino before flying to Los Angeles where you will enjoy a stay in the 4* Hyatt Regency Long Beach for 2 nights before heading to Mexico on a brand new cruise ship!
Booking Info Timeframe: 9. Dec. 2019 - 8. Mar. 2020
- Travel duration: 12 nights (plus 1 night overnight flight on return)
- Return flights to the UK
- Flights available from London, Manchester, Glasgow (select dates & supplements may apply)
- 23kg Luggage
- 3 nights in Las Vegas
- 4* MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Resort fees not included
- Flights Las Vegas - Los Angeles
- 4* Hyatt Regency Long Beach Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Example date: 10th February 2020
- Alternative dates: 09/12/2019, 13/01/2020, 27/01/2020, 03/02/2020, 17/02/2020, 24/02/2020
- Brand new cruise ship 'Carnival Panorama'
- Based on accommodation in an Inside Cabin (other cabins available)
- Full board cruise
- Transfers included (No transfer from LA hotel to LA port but there is a free shuttle bus near the hotel to the port)
- Based on 2 sharing
- Gratuities not included (more details below)
- Book with £300pp deposit
- Call 0203 023 7757 to book
- Inside Cabin from £2,598 / 2 = £1,299* per person
- Outside Cabin from £2,998 / 2 = £1,499* per person
- Balcony Cabin £3,398 / 2 = £1,699* per person
- Suite £3,998 / 2 = £1,999* per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. These can be pre-paid at time of booking and are £77.89 per person, otherwise they will be added to the onboard account at $13.99 USD per person, per day but can be removed
About your trip
You will set sail on Carnival Panorama which is a brand new cruise ship that really is something epic! There is everything you find on a normal cruise ship and way more. There is a waterpark, indoor trampoline park and challenge zone, dodgeball sessions and basketball experiences.
Why not have a go on SkyRide, a suspended two-lane bike course high above the deck. There are activities including mini-bowling, pool, outdoor soccer, volleyball, ping-pong & more!
There are a range of restaurants, bars, casino, entertainment (including Lip Sync battle), shops, spa & much more!
- Day 1: 10 Feb, Fly from the UK
- Day 1: 10 Feb, Las Vegas Casino Hotel Stay
- Day 2: 11 Feb, Las Vegas Casino Hotel Stay
- Day 3: 12 Feb, Las Vegas Casino Hotel Stay
- Day 4: 13 Feb, Fly Las Vegas - Los Angeles
- Day 4: 13 Feb, Los Angeles Long Beach Stay
- Day 5: 14 Feb, Los Angeles Long Beach Stay
- Day 6, 15 Feb, Los Angeles, California16:30
- Day 7: 16 Feb, Fun Day at Sea
- Day 8: 17 Feb, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Day 9: 18 Feb, Mazatlan, Mexico
- Day 10: 19 Feb, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Day 11: 20 Feb, Fun Day at Sea
- Day12: 21 Feb, Fun Day at Sea
- Day 13: 22 Feb, Los Angeles, California
- Day 13: 22 Feb, Fly to the UK
- Day 14: 23 Feb, Arrive in the UK
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.