Tick 2 big travel activities off your bucket list this summer by combining a trip to New York with a cruise on one of the most famous cruise ships in the world -- all at a whopping discount of up to 70%!
You'll spend 7 nights on board the iconic Queen Mary 2 and sail from the USA to the UK from as little as £497 per person, based on 2 sharing in peak August season. This includes full board while on the ship.
Our tip? A Balcony Cabin is just £78 per person more and is definitely worth the upgrade.
- One-way cruise on Queen Mary 2
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Departs: 26 August - 2 September, 2018
- Leaves from New York, USA and arrives into Southampton, UK
- Cruise ship: Queen Mary 2 (Cunard)
- Accommodation: Inside Cabin
- Upgrade to Ocean View Cabin from £66pp more
- Board basis – full board on ship
- Flight from UK to New York not included
- Accommodation in New York not included
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Inside Cabin:
- £994 (cruise) / 2 = £497 per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing an Ocean View Cabin:
- £1126 (cruise) / 2 = £563 per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing a Balcoy Cabin:
- £1150 (cruise) / 2 = £575 per person
Please note -- gratuities are not included in the above prices. An automatic tipping system operates on board. US$11.50 per person, per night will be debited to your onboard account, unless agreed otherwise.
- Day 1: Depart from New York
- Day 2-7: At sea
- Day 8: Arrive into Southampton where this cruise finishes
About the ship
Queen Mary 2 is the biggest ship in the Cunard group. It has 7 bars and lounges, 4 restaurants, 8 jacuzzis, 5 pools (2 indoor and 3 outdoor), a 3D cinema, a planetarium, a classical music venue and the largest dance floor at sea.
There is also an award-winning spa on board for guest use. Full board is included in this offer and some packages even include bonus on-board credit to use against drinks and treatments. Speak to a Logitravel agent for more information.
Getting to New York
As this offer doesn't include flights, you'll need to make your own way there. Use our flights finder to get a great deal on one-way flights to New York from the UK. We found non-stop flights available from London on 26 May from as little as £222 per person:
Extend in New York
If you'd like to spend a couple of days in New York before boarding, you'll need somewhere to stay. Book your flights a couple of days earlier and use our hotels finder to get to a great deal on room rates. For example, we found celeb-favourite Empire Hotel off Central Park from as little as £144 per room, per night:BOOK HOTEL
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.